Bedrijf USG Professionals Legal
Sector Advocaat / notaris
Locatie 3500 Hasselt
Type Vaste job
Talen Nederlands, Engels
Ervaring Minstens 2 jaar ervaring
Referentie KE 18 50
Legal issues are part of a company’s development strategy. The challenge faced by our client is to offer legal advice that meets the clients’ business objectives. Our client delivers a multidisciplinary and creative approach, which enables their clients to take opportunities to stay ahead of the legal challenges and keep their business moving forward.
The lawyers at our clients have deep a technical knowledge and are trusted specialists in their respective fields of law. Across banking & finance, financial services regulation, corporate and M&A, tax, real estate, public, commercial law, employment law and more, the team has extensive experience and the right approach to help clients. In short, their lawyers are effective, proactive and creative.
The work is organized in multidisciplinary teams as well as through collaboration with clients at every stage of the process. Innovative and technically sound strategies are formulated. The focus lies on building strong relationships with clients and with stakeholders of all kinds.
Due to the rapid expansion, our client is looking for an (Sr) Associate Employment Law to join the Hasselt's team.
- You will be involved in a wide range of projects and will have the opportunity to develop technical knowledge in a broad domain of expertise.
- You will advise companies and individuals on all types of employment contracts and matters, such as: restructuring and collective bargaining, international employment mobility, intra group mobility/sourcing of employees, employment contracts, work rules and codes of conduct, drafting policies on remuneration and other HR aspects, advice on working time and due compensation, advice on non-compete clauses and IP related matters in an HR context, advice regarding wellbeing at the work place, privacy regulations, etc.
- You will attend meetings with clients and maintain strong relationships with them.
- You will regularly work in close collaboration with the corporate team to deliver a “one-stop-shop” service and advice on corporate employment matters.
- In the above mentioned fields of expertise, you will help clients from start to finish through any litigation or dispute resolution they may face.
- You hold a master degree in law and have a first professional experience in Social Law, an additional degree in Social Law is considered a plus.
- You are effective, proactive and creative;
- You are eager to learn and you have the ambition to excel in your domain;
- You have strong analytical skills and writing skills;
- You are communicative and fluent in English, Dutch. A good knowledge of French is a ‘nice to have’;
- You are able to work independently;
- You are a real team player;
- You are client oriented.
Our client appreciates their people for their professional skills and expertise. They commit their selves to encourage true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career.
They offer you an attractive compensation package, the opportunity to work for major clients in the financial services industry and continuous support in your professional development. More important, they offer you the opportunity to become part of a law firm in full expansion, with career opportunities.
Our client disposes of state of the art tools, solutions and support (IT, library, and databases) to allow you to concentrate on the work at hand and maximize your efficiency. Our client invests heavily in its people in terms of training, welfare, incentive and reward, and prides itself on maintaining a friendly, informal and sociable working atmosphere.
The USG Professionals approach
USG Professionals acts as the interface between you and the company that requires your services. We are eager to take the time to get to know you and look out for your interests, finding the right opportunity for you in terms of a permanent position or a temporary assignment. You can count on your personal USG consultant steering your talents in the right direction. Drawing on his or her own legal expertise, the consultant is able to pinpoint exactly what opportunities match your skills and ambitions.
USG seeks the perfect match according to a people-centre approach. Thanks to this concept we are able to offer a solid and prominent client portfolio.
For further details about this opportunity please get in touch with Kristin Ex at 03 800 42 12 or apply by clicking the link on the job site with reference KE 1851.
Over de vacature
Job locatieUSG Professionals Legal
Contact infoUSG Professionals Legal
Contacteer per e-mail
- Persoonlijke gegevens
- Mijn cv
- Sollicitatie voltooid
E-mailadres niet geverifieerd
Velden met een * zijn verplicht