Bedrijf USG Professionals Legal
Locatie 2600 Berchem (Antwerpen)
Type Vaste job
Talen Nederlands, Frans, Engels
Ervaring Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
Referentie KE 19 05
Our client is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services they deliver help to build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. They develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, they play a critical role in building a better working world for their people, for their clients and for our communities.
You will have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences.
For their L&D team within Tax & Law, organized in Antwerp (or Diegem), they are currently looking for a Senior Tax & Legal Learning & Development Specialist.
The L&D team’s essential tasks are :
- To facilitate efficient and “exceptional client services” and to support our client facing professionals in their daily activities;
- To promote a learning culture and a knowledge sharing environment;
- To enhance our organizational performance and create value;
- To facilitate information and knowledge collection and retrievement by building, maintaining, updating knowledge databases and using state of the art IT tools;
- to explore, evaluate and build, as part of a long term process, new technology and tools as well as knowledge management strategies, and to develop and promote best practices.
Our client is looking for candidates who respond to the following requirements :
- You have a master in law with a focus on tax law;
- You have 5 to 15 years of experience in a tax technical environment;
- You speak Dutch and have a good knowledge of English, French is a nice plus;
- You have leadership qualities and the ability to supervise, guide and motivate professionals;
- You have excellent research, analyzing and communication skills;
- You have excellent planning skills;
- You have the desire to teach/guide;
- You have an innovative mindset;
- You are in the ability to maintain constructive work relationships with the employees of all the departments, seniors as well as juniors;
- You are open minded, persuasive, committed & results-oriented.
You can expect a challenging position within a leading international company. Our client offers you room for personal development in a modern environment. You can expect an interesting salary package with fringe benefits. You will work on challenging assignments. You will be part of a dynamic team, they will offer you a lot of opportunities to become an expert.
For more information about this opportunity you can contact Kristin Ex (03 800 42 18) or you can apply directly by clicking on the link on the job website. Please mention the reference number KE 19 05.
Over de vacature
Job locatieUSG Professionals Legal
Contact infoUSG Professionals Legal
+32 (0)3 800 42 18
Contacteer per e-mail
- Persoonlijke gegevens
- Mijn cv
- Sollicitatie voltooid
E-mailadres niet geverifieerd
Velden met een * zijn verplicht