Bedrijf USG Professionals Legal
Sector Advocaat / notaris
Locatie 8500 Kortrijk
Type Vaste job
Talen Frans, Engels
Ervaring Minstens 2 jaar ervaring
Referentie KE 19 05
Legal issues are part of a company’s development strategy. The challenge faced by our client is to offer legal advice that meets the clients’ business objectives. Our client delivers a multidisciplinary and creative approach, which enables their clients to take opportunities to stay ahead of the legal challenges and keep their business moving forward.
The lawyers at our clients have deep a technical knowledge and are trusted specialists in their respective fields of law. Across banking & finance, financial services regulation, corporate and M&A, tax, real estate, public, commercial law, employment law and more, the team has extensive experience and the right approach to help clients. In short, their lawyers are effective, proactive and creative.
The work is organized in multidisciplinary teams as well as through collaboration with clients at every stage of the process. Innovative and technically sound strategies are formulated. The focus lies on building strong relationships with clients and with stakeholders of all kinds.
Due to the rapid expansion, our client is looking for a Senior Associate Commercial Law to join the Kortrijk team.
- You will advise national and international clients in a broad range of commercial law and general business law;
- You will be part of a strong team of more than 65 lawyers;
- You will advise companies on all types of commercial and business contracts, trade practices, Economic Law and other business matters;
- You will attend meetings with clients and maintain strong relationships with them;
- You help clients from start to finish through any litigation, arbitration or dispute resolutions their business may face.
- You have a master’s degree in law and an extended master in Business Law is an asset;
- You have a first experience in a law firm or as a company lawyer;
- You are eager to learn and you have the ambition to excel in the legal fields mentioned above;
- You have strong analytical skills and writing skills;
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and also French;
- You are a real team player;
- You are client-oriented;
- You are effective, proactive and creative.
Our client appreciates their people for their professional skills and expertise. They commit their selves to encourage true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career.
They offer you an attractive compensation package, the opportunity to work for major clients in the financial services industry and continuous support in your professional development. More important, they offer you the opportunity to become part of a law firm in full expansion, with career opportunities.
Our client disposes of state of the art tools, solutions and support (IT, library, and databases) to allow you to concentrate on the work at hand and maximize your efficiency. Our client invests heavily in its people in terms of training, welfare, incentive and reward, and prides itself on maintaining a friendly, informal and sociable working atmosphere.
Over de vacature
Job locatieUSG Professionals Legal
Contact infoUSG Professionals Legal
Contacteer per e-mail
- Persoonlijke gegevens
- Mijn cv
- Sollicitatie voltooid
E-mailadres niet geverifieerd
Velden met een * zijn verplicht