Bedrijf USG Professionals Engineering
Locatie 3300 Tienen
Talen Nederlands, Engels
Ervaring Beperkte ervaring
USG Professionals offers company’s a full range of flexible, high-quality solutions to address their temporary engineering needs through the secondment of Engineering Consultants. USG Professionals is also active in search and selection of Technical experts.
USG Professionals offers you the opportunity to change your professional environment whenever you decide the time is right to do so. We can offer you the project which is suitable for you depending on your area of expertise, seniority and availability. You complete the projects at our client’s premises and are fully embedded in the company’s culture. We follow-up closely with our Consultants and the client during the course of the project and provide feedback and assistance where appropriate.
Robert Bosch Produktie N.V. (Tienen) belongs to the Bosch Group and is a world leader in development and manufacturing of wiper blades and wiper arms. Founded in 1973, this site currently counts around 1,100 employees. It forms, within Bosch, a specialized knowledge and development center for processes and products:
- As a project engineer you are responsible for developing and releasing wiperblades for the aftermarket.
- Coordinating application projects (OES and IAM), where youfine tune with stakeholders (internal: development, production, quality, logistics and external: marketing, the sales organization, production in Eastern Europe and China);
- Compiling new solutions based on existing products and packaging. If necessary, devise and develop combinations to be able to apply to new vehicles.
- Support in the processing of complaints (8Ds), in cooperation with the quality service;
- Align test plans and test periods with the test group based on their own specifications or customer specifications;
- Administrative preparation, follow-up and conversion of releases / changes according to our own aftermarket procedure.
- You are an Industrial Engineer or equivalent through experience;
- experience in project-based work in an international environment is an asset
- You have knowledge of CAD and SAP:
- You are communicative, you take initiative, and you are interested in organization;
- You are a real team player;
- You speak fluent English, basic knowledge of German is an added value.
- Fixed contract
- Variation: duration of project: +/- 13 months
- Trainings and events
Over de vacature
Job locatieUSG Professionals Engineering
Contact infoUSG Professionals Engineering
03 800 42 17
Contacteer per e-mail
- Persoonlijke gegevens
- Mijn cv
- Sollicitatie voltooid
E-mailadres niet geverifieerd
Velden met een * zijn verplicht