Bedrijf USG Professionals Legal
Sector Advocaat / notaris
Type Vaste job
Talen Nederlands, Engels
Ervaring Beperkte ervaring
Referentie JB 19 38
Our client is a leading international legal practice with a truly global presence in 44 major international centres. They offer a full legal service to a wide range of national and international clients. In Belgium, they run a successful practice with a team of 190 people.
Our client requires high-quality support for its practice and is looking to strengthen its existing Business Development team in Belgium with the recruitment of a Business Development Officer.
- You will report to the Belgium Head of Marketing and Business Development. You will sit within the BD & Marketing team and work closely with the BD Officers in charge of the IP, Litigation, Banking and Public Law legal practices;
- You will assist in drafting pitches by preparing accurate and relevant information to provide a targeted and tailored response to the incoming pitch request;
- You will assist in updating our mailing lists and marketing activities in our systems;
- You will assist in preparing communications for our client events/seminars and for the release of eAlerts;
- You will prepare all documents for our directory submissions (ranking of law firms) and assist in all follow-up actions;
- You will assist in the updating or creation of all marketing materials such as brochures and newsletters;
- You will support the preparation of templates and the updating of presentations on PowerPoint - on topics such as client relationship management, internal communications, memberships, etc;
- You will support the Belgium Head of Marketing and Business Development on specific analysis and ad hoc requests;
- You will mainly work in Brussels but also one day per week and sometimes up to two days per week in the office in Antwerp;
- You may be asked to extend your support (outlined above) to other BD Officers, depending on the workload.
- You have a university or high business school degree in a business-oriented area (e.g. marketing, economics, law, communication, business management);
- You have an excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written; knowledge of Dutch or French would be a plus;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You are proactive and have strong interpersonal skills;
- You have a strong client focus;
- You have a results-driven approach;
- You are able to work autonomously in a highly professional and demanding environment;
- You are accurate, have strong analytical skills and work daily with an MS Office package.
You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment with a large international dimension. Our client has an unique culture, which combines high-quality client service with a real focus on people and teamwork. Positive attitude matters to them, and they strongly believe it defines the way in which they work, both with clients and colleagues.
Over de vacature
Job locatieUSG Professionals Legal
Contact infoUSG Professionals Legal
Contacteer per e-mail
- Persoonlijke gegevens
- Mijn cv
- Sollicitatie voltooid
E-mailadres niet geverifieerd
Velden met een * zijn verplicht