Bedrijf USG Professionals Legal
Locatie 2600 Berchem (Antwerpen)
Type Vaste job
Talen Nederlands, Frans, Engels
Ervaring Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
Referentie KE 19 24
The client is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services.
For their tax practice in the Antwerp region they are looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to support their grow in the Antwerp region
You will be part of the client’s tax team in their brand new, state of the art offices at Post X in Berchem, where they service a wide range of clients: from local SME’s to the largest Belgian groups and international clients. Being part of their multidisciplinary and international teams, you will have access to their global networks, have the opportunity to learn on a daily basis, to participate to international assignments and to manage your own client portfolio.
With this broad range of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure their employee value proposition – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional experience lasts a lifetime – is a reality.
As a manager in the Corporate/Business Tax department, you will;
- Advise Belgian and by preference Antwerp based companies in respect of Belgian and foreign tax matters, incl cross border tax matters;
- Oversee and manage a team of young tax advisors;
- Work effectively as a member of a worldwide network of professional advisors, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress;
- Manage the preparation of reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties;
- Build strong internal relationships within the Tax practice and across other service lines;
- Build relationships with prospective clients and companies by preference in the broader region in an around Antwerp;
- Help people to develop through the effective conveyance of tax knowledge and experience by supervision, coaching and mentoring;
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff;
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruitment, retention and training.
- You have a Master’s degree in Law or Economics with a supplementary degree in Taxation;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in national and international corporate Tax matters;
- You are market and client focused;
- You are a team player with sound communication skills;
- You have excellent operational excellence and project management skills;
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
You can expect a challenging position within a leading international company. The client offers you a modern and pleasant environment. You can expect an interesting salary package with fringe benefits. You will work on challenging assignments. You will be part of a dynamic team, they will offer you a lot of opportunities. You will be located in the client’s brand new, state of the art offices at Post X in Antwerp (close to Berchem Railway Station). You will work on challenging clients and projects and there will be room for your personal development and you will have impact on your work and on others.
Over de vacature
Job locatieUSG Professionals Legal
Contact infoUSG Professionals Legal
+32 (0)3 800 42 18
Contacteer per e-mail
- Persoonlijke gegevens
- Mijn cv
- Sollicitatie voltooid
E-mailadres niet geverifieerd
Velden met een * zijn verplicht