Bedrijf USG Professionals Legal
Sector Advocaat / notaris
Locatie 1000 Brussel
Type Vaste job
Opleiding Professionele bachelor
Talen Nederlands, Engels
Ervaring Beperkte ervaring
Referentie JB 20 01
Our client is an independent Benelux law firm and one of the largest law firms in Europe, with over 400 lawyers, civil law notaries and tax advisers in offices in Amsterdam, Brussels, London, Luxembourg, New York and Rotterdam. Our client believes in teamwork, sharing knowledge and experience in order to provide efficient results, solutions and advice that help our clients best achieve their objectives. Their independent thinking and creativity, as well as the dynamism of their professionals, make the difference between mere competence and true excellence.
For their Brussels office, they are looking for a Legal Assistant to join and support their Corporate Mergers & Acquisition Practice Group.
You will guarantee an effective and efficient support by providing legal, administrative and operational support to the M&A department;
- You will be drafting minutes and agreements;
- You will participate in legal research (documentation and press);
- You will take care of communications (by telephone, e-mail, etc.) with various internal and external clients;
- You will perform a variety of operational and administrative task (e.g. preparing legal documents and translations, drawing up and managing files, drafting letters, e-mails, presentations and filing);
- Improving and maintaining one’s professional knowledge and technical skills in order to maximize own expertise and optimally apply this within the organization.
-You have a Bachelor’s degree in Law or ‘Rechtspraktijk’ or at least 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You have good writing and communication skills;
- You are precise and well organized, with a strong sense of responsibility and committed to deliver quality work;
- You are discrete and able to handle confidential matters;
- You have a pro-active and flexible mindset;
- You are familiar with legal terminology.
Our client offers you a full-time position in a dynamic, international law firm with an informal, service-minded mentality. They offer you the opportunity to prove yourself in a professional and pro training environment where you will be able to add real value. You can certainly prove yourself in this challenge, where you will be able to use your languages on a daily basis. They offer you a competitive salary package including group and medical insurance, office gym with regular training sessions, access to laundry services and numerous team activities.
Over de vacature
Job locatieUSG Professionals Legal
Contact infoUSG Professionals Legal
Contacteer per e-mail
- Persoonlijke gegevens
- Mijn cv
- Sollicitatie voltooid
E-mailadres niet geverifieerd
Velden met een * zijn verplicht