Bedrijf USG Professionals Design
Locatie 2630 Aartselaar
Type Vaste job
Talen Nederlands, Engels
Ervaring Minstens 2 jaar ervaring
For our client, situated in Aartselaar, I am looking for a Junior Projectmanager Engineering.
USG Professionals matches the expertise and ambitions of highly educated professionals with the challenges faced by businesses in 6 areas of expertise:
As a junior project manager the manager and projectmanagers will coach you. It is an opportunity to learn a lot on a short notice about engineering projects within an challenging innovative environment. As from the beginning small engineering projects will be managed by you in order to grow and develop yourself further towards larger and more complex projects. Besides the technical aspects you can develop your soft skills such as communication, networking, planning, organizing and taking ownership.
- You will be part of a dynamic project team and actively identify the needs of internal customers (production, maintenance, environment,…).
- In close collaboration with the project team and other services (esp. production and maintenance), you study and analyze the required technology for revamps and new units. You propose innovative technical improvements and/or solutions, in a feasibility – basic & detailed engineering phase.
- You make a budget estimate for the proposed solutions.
- You do basic engineering and follow-up detailed engineering for (new) projects.
- You take up the function of project engineer in a small project team in order to prepare and implement execution of projects.
- You assess and follow up the quality system, safety, environmental and health policies
- You have obtained your civil engineering degree in electro-mechanics or mechanics.
- You have at least 2 years of experience.
- You are passionate and eager to learn about techniques and engineering.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office. 2D- and 3D-software are plus.
- You are a team player, able to work in close collaboration with other departments and eager to contribute to successful implementation and start up of new installations.
- You are driven by goals and methodological in approaching projects.
- You are a multi-tasker, who can prioritize and adapt the planning in function of the changing demands.
- ixed contract
- Company car + fuel card
- Meal vouchers
- Trainings and events
Over de vacature
Job locatieUSG Professionals Design
Contact infoUSG Professionals Design
03 800 42 17
Contacteer per e-mail
- Persoonlijke gegevens
- Mijn cv
- Sollicitatie voltooid
E-mailadres niet geverifieerd
Velden met een * zijn verplicht