Bedrijf USG Professionals HR
Sector Media, Entertainment, Sport
Locatie 8500 Kortrijk
Type Vaste job
Talen Frans, Nederlands, Engels
Ervaring Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
Our client is urgently looking for an HR director to join their international company.
• As HR Director, you are the HR business partner and you are an inspiring leader to the teams of the different sites.
• You develop and implement a coherent global HR policy for the organisation, in line with the corporate guidelines You develop and implement HR processes and dashboards that meet the needs of the business in order to make a significant contribution to achieving the organisation’s objectives.
• You regularly present and discuss the HR strategy, the arising goals and projects to/with the Management Team.
• You develop a high performing HR organisation to guarantee the optimum results are achieved with high quality.
• You elaborate processes and procedures to make sure that the organisation has the required human resources with the required competences in the short and long term.
• You develop, initiate and coordinate different international HR projects to ensure that the global capital is best used and to support change processes within the whole of the organisation.
• You negotiate and maintain contacts to create a positive labour climate.
• You will have an essential role in aligning the HR strategy for all procedure’s professionals working for in the EMEA-US & LATAM - APAC. In this role, you will address business priorities regarding people management, and guide business transformations towards a new organisational design.
• You act as a major contributor in shaping the culture of the organisation. Being a trusted advisor for your stakeholders, providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR Supporting senior management in the performance management cycle and annual salary reviews incl. personal development planning, talent reviews and succession planning
• You are part of the Management Team.
For this job, we are looking for a talented HR professional with a proven background in managing and excelling in HR activities, preferably in a worldwide operating company. You have a bachelor or master’s degree and ideally over 8years of experience as an HR Manager or HR Director global. As your success lies in the onward development of HR activities, we need someone with a powerful sense for building trust and credibility. You have experience with building a talent strategy on a global level and proven results in leading HR projects.
You are willing to travel (up to 40% long distance trips)
They offer a competitive compensation package, including benefits.
Over de vacature
Job locatieUSG Professionals HR
Contact infoUSG Professionals HR
Jessie Van de Vel
Contacteer per e-mail
- Persoonlijke gegevens
- Mijn cv
- Sollicitatie voltooid
E-mailadres niet geverifieerd
Velden met een * zijn verplicht