Bedrijf USG Professionals HR
Sector Advocaat / notaris
Locatie 1150 Sint-Pieters-Woluwe
Type Vaste job
Talen Frans, Nederlands, Engels
Ervaring Minstens 2 jaar ervaring
Our client is a leading international legal practice with a truly global presence in 44 major international centres. They offer a full legal service to a wide range of national and international clients. In Belgium, they run a successful practice with a team of 190 people.
About the job
As HR Coordinator you will be responsible for the smooth organisation and follow-up of general human resource administration as well as the support of the training, recruitment and review processes. The HR Assistant reports to the Head of Human Resources.
You will join the Brussels office.
The key tasks are the following:
- You are the first point of contact for HR questions, which you filter and dispatch to the relevant HR Officers
- You organise training and recruitment events in close collaboration with colleagues and external parties;
- You support the recruitment, assessment and selection process of candidates (posting job descriptions, updating recruitment channels, scheduling interviews, etc.);
- You prepare the yearly training plan in collaboration with the L&D Officer and HR Head and you keep the overview up to date;
- You are responsible for the onboarding and exit administration;
- You provide administrative support in the various HR projects.
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience;
- You have a first experience, preferably gained in a professional services industry;
- You have an excellent command of French, Dutch and English;
- You have a strong client focus and show discretion in dealing with sensitive information;
- You have excellent personal time management skills and are able to meet deadlines;
- You have solid IT skills, strong Excel skills in particular;
- You enjoy working and contributing to a team but you are also capable of working autonomously in a highly professional environment;
- You are flexible, accurate and proactive;
- Experience in HR and use of digital recruitment platforms is a plus.
What they offer
You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment with an international dimension. They greatly value the unique culture, which combines high-quality client service with a real focus on people and teamwork. In the firm, positive attitude matters. They believe it defines the way in which they work, both with clients and with colleagues.
Working in a team of 8 people, you will have a challenging professional support role and room for personal development. They offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Over de vacature
Job locatieUSG Professionals HR
Contact infoUSG Professionals HR
Jessie Van de Vel
Contacteer per e-mail
- Persoonlijke gegevens
- Mijn cv
- Sollicitatie voltooid
E-mailadres niet geverifieerd
Velden met een * zijn verplicht