Bedrijf USG Professionals Finance
Locatie 2600 Berchem (Antwerpen)
Type Vaste job
Talen Nederlands, Frans, Engels
Ervaring Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
Our client is a leading energy technology company who offers services to Industrial, Commercial and Residential consumers.
As Head of Trading you are experienced in portfolio structuration, trading and risk management in the power markets and ancillary services. You will take responsibility of the sales of flexible power to grid operators and balancing responsible parties across Continental Europe.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You will assume leadership of tendering activities of the company across Continental Europe.
- Reporting will be directly to the Global Director of Optimization (Demand Side Management).
- You will manage the Middle Office Analysts (3 persons) team, which is acting as a support of the Head of Trading Continental Europe.
• Pricing: starting from a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape as well as a fundamental pricing perspective, pricing of the company’s tenders to TSO reserve markets;
• Tender preparation: A to Z operational implementation of reserve tenders, from preparation of the necessary documentation to a summary tender proposal for the Director of Optimization.
• Portfolio Structuring: using proprietary tools to optimize bids within the risk tolerance set by risk management and respecting industrial and commercial constraints of portfolio constituents (C&I consumers-batteries).
• Continuous risk management of traded portfolios
• Management of a team of 3 persons (Middle Office)
• Reporting the performance of the portfolio’s to the business.
• Develop new countries and new products in collaboration with the sourcing team.
• Deliver revenue against budget
- You have a minimum of eight years of experience with a proven track record of trading / origination in multiple European power markets.
- You have a university degree.
- You have a broad experience and competences in the following areas:
• Trading: a successful track record as a structure, portfolio manager or originator, able to structure, price, execute and risk monitor trades;
• Ancillary services: good understanding of the European ancillary services markets;
• Risks: a good understanding of standard risk measures (e.g. ‘the Greeks’) and able to work with quants on trading strategy and portfolio optimization;
• Operational Excellence: detail- and process-oriented, minimizing operational risks in the tendering activities of the company;
• Fluent in French, Dutch, English. German working knowledge (reading knowledge being the most important);
• Deliverable focused with an entrepreneurial and hands-on attitude;
• Team player, able to work independently;
• Professional and structured communication style both internally and externally.
An opportunity to:
• Become part of a high potential and fast growing energy technology company;
• Become part of a high calibre team, where your creative input will have a high impact;
• Contribute to the development of sustainable grid balancing solutions, strongly impacting reduction of carbon footprint in Europe;
• An attractive and comprehensive remuneration package: (insurances, company car, pension, computer, phone and abonnement, bonus etc.)
Over de vacature
Job locatieUSG Professionals Finance
Contact infoUSG Professionals Finance
Julie Van Heetvelde
03 800 42 10
Contacteer per e-mail
- Persoonlijke gegevens
- Mijn cv
- Sollicitatie voltooid
E-mailadres niet geverifieerd
Velden met een * zijn verplicht