Bedrijf USG Professionals Finance
Locatie 9000 Gent
Type Vaste job
Talen Nederlands, Engels
Ervaring Minstens 2 jaar ervaring
Our client is a leading food company that stimulates personal development and growth looking for passionate and ambitious people to join a modern family business.
As a Business Analyst you will play a key role in supporting the transformation project of this international food company, support the reporting and solve ad-hoc issues. After successfully completing this project in two years you will promote to the role as Plant/Division Controller.
o Before the Transformation Office meeting:
- Pull trackers, write comments, issue meeting materials and print trackers. You (proactively) brief the Chief Transformation Officer and the Divisional Controlling Manager on issues/update
o During the meeting: You take follow-up actions and act as thought partner in probing initiative rationale (e.g., questions to push problem solving, clarifications).
o After the meeting: Send out action trackers and update actions, follow up with team on actions and provide guidance on small issues.
• Furthermore, you will lead and support the reporting:
- Developing reports: you understand business need and data sources to provide answers to the relevant questions. You structure and automate reports to minimize the time required to repeat the analysis. Furthermore, you develop new insights / reports / KPI’s that give a clear and understandable view on the project and performance and progress;
- Maintaining reports and data: you modify and reconcile reports when underlying data structures change. You use judgement to exclude outlier initiatives that skew reporting.
- Developing CEO and Board communications: summarize key takeaways from the transformation and Transformation Office meetings. You communicate in a structured, top down manner and produce documents of the highest presentation quality.
• Problem-Solving of ad-hoc issues:
- You provide ad-hoc problem solving and work with key stakeholders from different departments to drive issues to resolution in. You support them in the development of targets, development of transformation rules of engagement, reconciliation with actual financials or other sources, Excalibur configuration changes, developing communications drafts (including workshop materials), etc.
• You will be working at our HQ, based in Ghent (Belgium)
• You report directly to the Divisional Controlling Manager and in dotted line to the Chief Transformation Officer
- You hold a Master’s Degree in Economics and have at least 3 to 4 years of experience in a controlling/financial (consultancy) environment
- Above all you are highly analytical with a flair for numbers and you have a good knowledge and understanding of financial topics. You have passion for/attention to detail.
- You have an insatiable curiosity for more value (how do I get more, faster)
- You are highly flexible, proactive, stress resistant and result oriented. You have the ability to work effectively in a high pace environment.
- You are eager to learn and to further grow within the organization.
- You have strong organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and attention to detail.
- You’re a strong communicant with good influencing skills. You are able to create trustful relations with roles of all levels.
- You are a team player, you have a hands-on mentality and a high degree of integrity.
- You are genuinely interested in the business and its markets.
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of SAP and SAP BW is an advantage.
- You have a high affinity with IT systems and tools.
- You have a good knowledge of financial topics.
- You are pragmatic, problem-solving and take initiative.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal, in English and French/Dutch.
You will have a challenging and interesting job and work in a professional and collegial team with the right expertise. Furthermore you will receive an attractive salary with benefits: meal vouchers, netto allowance, mobility plan (a company car after 3 years or a higher gross salary), insurances, pc, phone etc. Additionally you can can enjoy working at home for 1 day a week and enjoy flexible working hours.
Over de vacature
Job locatieUSG Professionals Finance
Contact infoUSG Professionals Finance
Julie Van Heetvelde
03 800 42 10
Contacteer per e-mail
- Persoonlijke gegevens
- Mijn cv
- Sollicitatie voltooid
E-mailadres niet geverifieerd
Velden met een * zijn verplicht