Bedrijf USG Professionals Finance
Locatie 1831 Diegem
Talen Nederlands, Frans, Engels
Ervaring Minstens 2 jaar ervaring
USG Professionals gives Finance Talents direction. We do this by placing our Finance specialists with our - often international - customers. This all is possible through working for USG Professionals as a consultant or on a self-employed basis as a freelancer.
Do you want to work as a consultant? Then you will be placed on a wide range of Finance projects through USG Professionals. An example is giving temporary support at an Finance department.
Do you work or do you want to work as a freelancer? Then USG Professionals will help you shaping your career by making a connection between you and an interesting assignment.
At this time we have a project as a Financial Analyst of one year at a large company in Pharma & Healthcare. You will be working fulltime in Diegem.
As an financial analyst you will be supporting the newly created currency management COE. Secondly you will be supporting GMED Healthcare BVBA. GMED Healthcare BVBA is the European Trading and Distribution Company for all goods of the Medical Devices (MD) sector, managing a network of Distribution Centers and the related in and outgoing material flows.
- Consolidate forecast exposures by company, exposure type and currency
- Enter hedge requests into the systems
- Hedge Accounting and account reconciliation preparation
- Ensure compliant supporting documentation
- Big picture understanding of currency impacting in P&L and Balance Sheet
- Budget variance analysis linked to currency impacts
- 3rd Party P2P process: Work together with the accounting team to improve excel based PO database
- Understand the end to end process
- Develop files & enhance controls and implement checks
- Improve accruals review process for monthly closing activities
- Implement excel dashboard for KPI
- Participate in long term P2P road map design
- SOX Testing:
- Support standardization and simplification of processes
- Support automatization and innovation initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required, Master's degree in economics is preferred
- Minimal 2 years experience in the finance area
- MS Office Proficiency
- Experience with MS Office/Excel is a must
- JDE and/or SAP knowledge is a plus
- Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with complexity (experience in supply chain / currency is a plus)
- Ability to zoom in and out depending on situation and needs
- Fluent in Dutch, English en French
- Good communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and accurately
USG Professionals helps shaping your career by providing appropriate Finance projects. We chose these Finance projects according to your expertise, this both for our consultants as for freelancers. As an Finance consultant and freelancer you come in contact with exciting assignments in various companies. During this project, you will have the opportunity to work as a Financial Analyst in a multinational. Furthermore, USG Professionals will be your career planner looking for the best opportunities and we will provide assistance where necessary. Talent should be pampered!
Over de vacature
Job locatieUSG Professionals Finance
Contact infoUSG Professionals Finance
Contacteer per e-mail
- Persoonlijke gegevens
- Mijn cv
- Sollicitatie voltooid
E-mailadres niet geverifieerd
Velden met een * zijn verplicht