Bedrijf RPM International
Locatie 3545 Zelem
Type Vaste job
Opleiding Professionele bachelor
Talen Nederlands, Engels
Ervaring Minstens 2 jaar ervaring
RPM International Inc. owns subsidiaries that manufacture and market high-performance coatings, sealants and specialty chemicals, primarily for maintenance and improvement applications.
RPM employs more than 14,500 people worldwide and operates 145 manufacturing facilities in 26 countries. Its products are sold in approximately 170 countries and territories.
Fiscal 2018 sales were $5.3 billion, with 67 percent to industrial and specialty markets worldwide and the remaining 33 percent to consumers mainly in North America.
As Manager European Treasury you will assist with all aspects of our domestic and international treasury policies, procedures, objectives, initiatives, and reporting. Also, this position will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the European treasury system recommending any enhancements, procedures and changes to ensure efficient performance including communication of cash positions by entity and currency, assist with capital funding initiatives, be responsible for interest payable and interest receivable computations on intercompany transactions, assist with currency trades and related cash movements, prepare cash reports and other cash reconciliations and as necessary, support long-term strategic treasury goals.
In this role you will report to the Director Global Treasury and overall report to the Vice President and Global Tax and Treasurer. You will work in the European Headquarters in Zelem.
• Develop strategies to reduce banking fees, borrowing costs, and maximize return on investment of excess cash;
• Arrange and facilitate meetings with RPM banking partners to review, discuss and negotiate products & services, including resolving any account or service issues;
• Manage and maintain RPM’s Treasury Workstation as it pertains to the foreign cash pool structure and intercompany loans;
• Manage and maintain RPM’s intercompany netting system which consolidates intercompany payables and reduces F/X transactions;
• Serve as administrator on all European banking platforms (e.g., reset passwords, create new users, assigns rights to users, delete users, etc.);
• Arrange and execute wire transfers, ACH transactions, short-term borrowings and short-term investments in accordance with approved policy to support daily cash management activity as needed;
• Assist with establishing programs and systems to manage global foreign currency risks;
• Execute foreign exchange transactions to support RPM’s F/X currency risk;
• Issuance and management of Standby Letters of Credit for all foreign locations;
• Develop management reports on cash balances, borrowings, investments, foreign exchange, letter of credit and other treasury related activities;
• Other duties as assigned by the Vice President, Global Tax and Treasurer or Director, Global Treasury.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Finance/Economics
- You have a first experience in treasury
- You are a strong teamplayer who can work autonomously
- You are very accurate and work in a structured manner
- You are well organised and hands-on
- You are a good communicator and have a critical eye on processes
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You like working in an international environment
- you will work in the headquarters of an international company
- you will work together with motivated employees who enjoy their work
- you can take responsibility in this role and further develop your personal skills
- you are offered a competitive salary package with benefits: company car, insurances, meal vouchers, netto allowance etc.
- you will work in a very professional company that stand for integrity, high quality and building strong relationships
Over de vacature
Job locatieRPM International
Contact infoRPM International
Julie Van Heetvelde
03 800 42 10
Contacteer per e-mail
- Persoonlijke gegevens
- Mijn cv
- Sollicitatie voltooid
E-mailadres niet geverifieerd
Velden met een * zijn verplicht