Bedrijf USG Professionals HR
Type Vaste job
Talen Nederlands, Frans, Engels
Our client is looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Partner, who will be joining the HR Talent & Employee team. Together with your colleagues, you will play a deciding role in setting up an innovative function, which revolves around attracting and selecting the best talent on the labour market.
5 further reasons why your heart should now be beating with excitement for this post?
1 You are keen to place your experience in the sourcing, attracting and selection of talent at the service of the HR department, where you will get to discover the very heart of the company from a cross-organisational perspective, build a vast internal and external network, and contribute to various projects.
2 You will carefully source, attract and select the best IT talent that is a match.
3 You will be part of the process between “design” and “accomplishment”, set yourself demanding goals and commit to achieving these goals. You are able to anticipate, plan ahead and meet tight deadlines.
4 Two of your stand-out qualities are your drive and ambition. You are keen to serve as a driving force of change. In a setting that is in constant flux, you pursue simplicity and efficiency, for yourself, your fellow workers and your clients. You are able to instil enthusiasm and are fluent in spoken and written English, Dutch and French.
5 The digital realm is an open book to you. Your strengths? Your sense of innovation, a receptive and open mind to new ideas, social media experience, readiness to genuinely share knowledge and team spirit.
• You have a previous experience as Talent Acquisition Partner
• You take a keen interest in the activities associated with employee career development and career guidance and are eager to develop your skills in this area.
• You enjoy taking the initiative and are highly resourceful.
• You have good organisation skills, adopt a structured approach and enjoy overseeing and managing projects.
• You have good communication skills. Your excellent personal skills make it easy for you to interact with just about anybody (at every level of the organisation).
• You are able to put yourself into the (internal or external) client’s shoes, sense his needs and the best way to communicate with that client.
• You have good written and spoken communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
You will have a challenging professional role and room for personal development. The client offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Over de vacature
Job locatieUSG Professionals HR
Contact infoUSG Professionals HR
Jessie Van de Vel
Contacteer per e-mail
- Persoonlijke gegevens
- Mijn cv
- Sollicitatie voltooid
E-mailadres niet geverifieerd
Velden met een * zijn verplicht