Bedrijf USG Professionals Legal
Locatie 1000 Brussel
Type Vaste job
Talen Nederlands, Frans, Engels
Referentie JB 18 03
Our client is a leading independent insurance group operating in the Lloyd’s, UK, Continental Europe and the Bermudian markets. On 1 February 2016, our client was acquired by a Japanese Tokyo based Insurance Group. There are compelling reasons for their brokers and clients to work with them; the empowerment and skill of their people, their well capitalised operating platforms, the strength of their ratings, and the locations where they operate to name but a few. The value they add is also reflected in the many industry awards they have received. Operating from their head office in London and 22 branches around the world, they provide global insurance combined with local knowledge and experience. In Belgium, they have extensive expertise in liability insurance, technical insurance, fire insurance, transport insurance and vehicle fleet insurance. They achieve a gross premium of around €150 million and employ approximately 120 people.
To strengthen their Belgian Team, our client is looking for a Medior and Senior Claims handler.
As a member of the Claims Liability team in Belgium, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all claims are analysed and handled correctly, with regards to liability, and more in particular professional
- liability claims from lawyers and medical professions;
- determining our position with regards to coverage and liability in order to come to a reasoned conclusion whether to
- deny or settle the claim in line with policy conditions and liability law and within agreed authority limits;
- jointly managing an existing portfolio in line with quantitative and qualitative targets;
- maintaining responsible and client focused contacts (in writing or by phone) with brokers, clients, experts and
- ensuring you remain up to date on market developments with regards to civil liability.
- You have obtained your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Law;
- You have experience in the insurance sector, and more particular in claims handling;
- You have strong knowledge or are at least familiar with civil liability;
- You have experience with personal injury cases;
- You are client oriented, pragmatic and a great team player;
- You are accurate and pay great attention to details;
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- You have excellent verbal and written knowledge of Dutch and French. Good knowledge of English would be considered an advantage.
Our client offers you a nice working environment where they provide opportunities and support to grow and succeed. You are able to work as ‘one team’ to gain commitment and results to ensure success for all. Our client offers you a competitive salary package.
Over de vacature
Job locatieUSG Professionals Legal
Contact infoUSG Professionals Legal
03/800 43 06
Contacteer per e-mail
- Persoonlijke gegevens
- Mijn cv
- Sollicitatie voltooid
E-mailadres niet geverifieerd
Velden met een * zijn verplicht