Bedrijf USG Professionals Design
Talen Nederlands, Engels
Ervaring Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
For our automotive client, I am looking for a CAD Designer. You report to the Teamleader mechanical automation.
The CAD Designer Mechanical Automation designs machines and tools for the production lines. He makes sure that the machines and tools on drawing fulfill all requirements regarding safety, quality and efficiency; he participates in tool meetings to specify these requirements. The machines and tools will be used globally in all their production facilities.
He keeps the drawing archive up to date and makes sure this can be accessed easily.
As an expert in production and process methods, he takes part in some construction meetings and advises on production feasibility. When the workload permits he also participates in machine construction meetings.
Key areas of accountability:
- Provide drawing packages for machines and tools (Tools for production lines, test equipment in Q-lab, ISQE test gauges, …)
- Objective: drawing packages are delivered in time and meet the requirements
- Participate in construction meetings, as expert in production and process engineering, to assist pcp process engineers to find solutions for complicated process challenges
- Participate in tool meetings, organized by pcp process or production engineers
- Estimating costs for tools & delivery lead time for the drawing package, based on inputs of pcp process engineers, production engineers, etc.
- Responsible for the safety of machines
- Objective: all new machines are compliant with the applicable safety regulations; give advice on needed actions to make existing machines compliant
- Maintain knowledge of applicable safety regulations by attending training courses, …
- Discuss safety requirement for new machines with the safety coordinator
- Manage the drawing archive
- Objective: the drawing archive is at any time up to date and easily accessible
- Tasks: propose and execute actions to achieve the above objective
- Make and follow design rules for tools and machines
- Objective: new tools are compliant with the existing process and with all quality and efficiency requirements
- Formalize existing process guidelines in real process design rules
- Create new design rules where needed, after aligning with pcp process engineers
- Give operational support to the tool shop (both internal and external) and the DDE maintenance department
- Objective: support the tool shop for the assembling of machines and tools and maintenance to execute complicated maintenance tasks on the DDE production lines
- Tasks: see above
- Give support to hired (internal & external )CAD designers
- Holder of Change Decision forms concerning JIGS and CENTRING BUSHES
Perform the mentioned areas of accountability in line with the company values and the policies for safety and environment. For environmental issues, we expect explicit attention for the risks and chances that were defined in the departmental environmental analysis.
- Master in electromechanics
- Min 5 years equipment automation design experience
- Familiar with automation equipment mechanical design, machine construction,control circuit design, and related software programming.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within the team and cross-functional teams
- Good writing and reading English,
- Good observation skill and logic thinking, proven problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Fixed contract from USG Professionals
- Attractive salary + interesting advantages: company car, fuel card, meal voucher, ...
- Variation: different projects
- Open company culture
- A lot of events
Over de vacature
Job locatieUSG Professionals Design
Contact infoUSG Professionals Design
03 800 42 17
Contacteer per e-mail
- Persoonlijke gegevens
- Mijn cv
- Sollicitatie voltooid
E-mailadres niet geverifieerd
Velden met een * zijn verplicht