Bedrijf USG Professionals Engineering
Sector Industrie, Research & development
Locatie 2018 Antwerpen
Type Vaste job
Talen Nederlands, Engels
Ervaring Minstens 2 jaar ervaring
USG Professionals offers company’s a full range of flexible, high-quality solutions to address their needs through the secondment of Engineering Consultants. USG Professionals is also active in search and selection of Technical experts.
Our client is a diamond trader and manufacturing entreprise. They are active in Belgium, US, Botswana, Vietnam, Cambodia and Mauritius.
Our client is looking for a Development Engineer, with focus on precision and high-tech automation:
The main function performed is to work on the designs, testing and implementation of (new) custom diamond manufacturing equipment for use in in their worldwide facilities. He/she will ensure that new production infrastructure will work under the safest conditions for the people, the equipment and the diamonds. He/She ensures that regulations and procedures are followed and that equipment is built to the required specifications.
- Give support in the use and maintenance of production equipment.
- Train staff in the correct use of the equipment.
- Help with the coordination and implementation of advanced factory processes (Industry 4.0).
- Assist in the field of CAD design and project work.
- Keep project documentation updated at all time (CAD data, parts lists and procedures).
- Bachelor or master degree in Electro Mechanical Engineering or equivalent by experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar function in a R&D or Engineering environment.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, Autodesk Inventor or similar software.
- Knowledge of electronics and microprocessor programming would be an advantage.
- Interested in robotics, Industry 4.0, Lean manufacturing and project management.
- Background in development of mechatronic machinery.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Passionate about modern trends in adaptive production systems.
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills.
- Opportunity to develop your career in a leading international diamond manufacturing company, with possibility of some occasional international travel.
- A competitive salary with benefits and flexible working hours.
- Nice working environment in the center of Antwerp
Over de vacature
Job locatieUSG Professionals Engineering
Contact infoUSG Professionals Engineering
03 800 42 17
Contacteer per e-mail
- Persoonlijke gegevens
- Mijn cv
- Sollicitatie voltooid
E-mailadres niet geverifieerd
Velden met een * zijn verplicht